As indicated at the previous tab, called Application Steps and Process, there are two application steps to applying for the CODEL doctoral program. First, you must apply to the CSU and the Fresno State campus specifically at: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/graduate.
Once you have applied for University admission at Fresno State for the Educational Leadership Doctoral program (CODEL), you must complete the CODEL Program Application as well (see the previous tab Application Steps and Process).
After completing all of the CODEL Program Application items, they should be mailed (or scanned and emailed) to:
CODEL Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership Office
CSU Channel Islands
One University Drive, Madera Hall #1622
Camarillo, CA. 93012
The CODEL Program Application materials should include the:
- CODEL Application Form
- Part I. Statement of Purpose
- Part II. Responses on Pages 3 & 4 of the application packet
- Part III-A. Professional Resume
- Part III-B. Writing Sample
- Part III-C. Statement of Support from Your Employer (can be included as one of your three letters of recommendation)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (note: each LOR must be accompanied by the Recommendation Form on page 6 of the application)
If you have questions about the application or process, please call (805) 437-2002.