Each student will be assigned to a faculty advisor who will serve in that capacity until the student selects a dissertation chair.
- Each member of the Graduate Group Faculty shall be available to serve as a faculty
- Normally, no more than two incoming graduate students will be assigned to any one faculty member or
- Faculty advisors may be changed upon request by the student or a faculty
- As a student’s research interests become clearly defined, a faculty member other than the faculty advisor may assume the role of dissertation
- A faculty member will be limited to chairing no more than three student dissertation committees and advising no more than two registered students in one cohort at one time. A faculty member can petition the Executive Committee for a waiver of this limit.